Friday 16 December 2016

Introduction

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

This blog will contain useful information about learning the Vocabulary of the Qur'aan. I will post links to useful websites and upload any worksheets or articles related to the topic إن شاء الله.

This blog was set up for my students. I make du'aa that they benefit along with anyone else who wants to learn.  وفقنا الله وإياكم

Please refer to my main blog (Qur'aan Teacher Resources) for even more articles and posts related to the Qur'aan:

www.quraanteacherresources.blogspot.com


NB. All materials are COPYRIGHT.
I give permission for you to use and print the resources as they are with the copyright notice and the reference back to my blogs.
I DO NOT give permission to compile into a book and sell them for monetary gain or to alter the content.

Umm 'Abdir Rahmaan Tara Hashim
1438/2016